STABILITY SHOES WITH RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
One step at a time. One pair of shoes at a time. These stability running shoes are made with recycled materials, part of adidas' efforts to reduce plastic waste. They have a comfortable textile upper and supportive heel construction that allows the Achilles to move freely.
Tailored Fibre Placement provides stitched in reinforcement right where you need it.
FEEL THE ENERGY
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get.
The Solar Propulsion Rail helps to support and guide the foot.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Textile upper with cushioned tongue
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Stable, responsive running shoes
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 330 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm
- Stabilizing Torsion System
- These shoes are made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. The upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content.
- Product colour: Grey Five / Silver Metallic / Signal Green
- Product code: FU9035