SOLAR GLIDE ST SHOES
RUNNING SHOES DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND STABILITY OVER LONG DISTANCES.
These shoes are built to tackle longer runs. A supportive stability rail works with the responsive midsole and flexible outsole for a smooth and energised run. The heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with forefoot ribbing and a suede overlay; supportive solar fitwing tongue
- Flexible stretchweb outsole; continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Dual-density boost cushioning under arch
- Weight: 318 g (size uk 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Recommended for: road running; arch type: normal; solar propulsion rail helps guide the foot; stabilising torsion system; fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; reflective details
- Product colour: raw steel / raw steel / hi-res aqua