Runners looking for a supremely cushioned and stable shoe that retains a light and agile running feel.
Weight: Men's: 283 grams (9.9 oz.)
- Stability tube in the mid- foot supports and adds comfort
- Plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution
- Reflective details ensure night visibility in the dark
- CloudTec® sole built from Zero- Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning
- Central channel and curved rocker of the sole allow for full foot flexibility along with a natural ride
- Extended low abrasion rubber pads at impact zones provide durability
Now shorter: long runs. For the first time, stability and support come in an ultralight package. The new Cloudflyer brings supreme cushioning and stability to your run. Its patented CloudTec® system is engineered with Zero-Gravity foam. That means the shoe weighs in at less than 260 grams (< 9 ounces) making the Cloudflyer one of the lightest models in the stability category. It’s ultralight, yet heavy in function. A wider surface area with 12 “Clouds”provides a stable stance for a safe ride and features intelligent cushioning: precisely
where and when you need it. Specifically designed "Clouds" in the rear-foot help
avoid an inward rotation and allow for a stable, yet natural transition. A dual-density sockliner, plush tongue and V-molded heel cap with memory-foam all provide next level foot comfort. Get ready for shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs. With the Cloudflyer, On is taking on gravity and
setting you free. Long runs have never felt so short.